Monday, November 1, 2010

Speak Up!


I went to a really fun concert the other night.

I'm not sure if it was the fact that the audience as well as the performers were geared up for Halloween or if the music was just fun and uplifting, but it brought me back and helped me realize something...

Say Something!

Be creative and risky about it.
Be weary though about how the whole of your life speaks to people.



Your life will say something about you. Might as well live life the way you want to be heard. I love music, like love love it!! It can pull me up from the deepest dumps or help motivate me to overcome myself. I have a fear of making it though, i've tried before. When i went to perform my song i couldn't get the words out because the audience made me nervous about what i thought was important to say.


Finding your voice is important. Living with enough purpose, passion, and courage to risk putting yourself out there is key. In order to find your voice you have to listen to yourself, and in listening to who you want to be and what you want to accomplish rarely will you be wrong. But we can't forget to speak up with our actions and be brave enough to let people in on the side of you that believes in something worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment